PH DOT magazine offers Digital Photography Training course in which students learn how digital camera works, the fundamentals of digital photography, framing, post-production process and photo sharing. Besides the theoretical aspects of digital photography, students have practical photography exercises and at the end of the course they conduct a digital photography project. Visit the students’ contributions to have notion completing the course how they have improved in digital photography [+]
After finishing the training course, students are encouraged to join PH DOT magazine, take their photos and share them in PH DOT.
To have more information about PH. Training course:
- Check the PH.Training homepage [+]
- Check course materials to have notion about the course syllabus and materials [+]
- Visit students’ page where they have shared they own feeling and experiences [+]
- Or directly be in contact with the course trainer – Hossein Madani– and find more information.
- phone no. +91 8095683728
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org